Safety-Kleen in Chandler, AZ is looking for a Class B Route Box Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Class B Route Box Driver, you will be responsible for servicing customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, manufacturing facilities, fleet maintenance facilities, etc.
** $5,000 Sign-on bonus available to candidates that meet CDL requirements **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Switch out 15- & 30-gallon drums of parts cleaning solvent
- Operate a Class B Tanker Truck or a Box Truck
- Pick up 55-gallon containers of various fluids and oil filters
- Up-sell at existing customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- 20% overnight travel required
- Must have CDL Class B - or willing to secure upon hire
- Requires Hazmat & Tankers endorsements or willing to secure upon hire
- Strong customer service
- Previous route sales experience preferred
- MUST be able to drive manual transmission with your CDL
- Will have 8 to 12 stops per route
- May work weekends (paid) and holidays (paid) as needed to meet customer expectation
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL
- Previous route driving experience preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Ability to use a mobile hand-held computer
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green.
We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining.
We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.