Home daily, 1st shift, Monday - Friday
Paid Hourly + Commissions
Overtime after 40 hrs.
Safety-Kleen, Fort Wayne, IN is looking for a Route Sales and Service Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will operate a Class B box truck to provide on-site service for parts washer machines, selling products and services in a defined route. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills are required for this job. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day;
- Switch out 15- & 30-gallon drums of solutions;
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous route/sales experience preferred;
- Ability to use mobile computer required;
- Previous experience in a labor intensive role preferred;
- Customer service-based aptitude.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.