SIGN ON BONUS: Class A Driver- $7000, $1000 after 30 days, $1000 after 90 days, $2000 after 6 months, $1000 after 9 months and $2000 after 1 year.
We are currently seeking a Class A Truck Driver based out of the Compton, CA region. This position will perform duties associated with picking waste up at customer locations and transporting it to a Clean Harbors locations or other disposal sites. The work week schedule is Monday-Friday and rotational Saturday work of hours between 5/6 AM - 4/6 PM.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer locations utilizing tractor trailers;
- Assists with loading/unloading of drums and totes using pallets jacks and/or forklift;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Properly secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement required;
- Minimum 1 year Class A driving experience required;
- Ability to operate a handheld computer required;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483). *CH *CH
Potential Applicants: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.