Clean Harbors in Albuquerque, NM is looking for a Class A Truck Driver with Hazmat Endorsement to join their safety conscious team!
This position will perform duties associated with picking waste up at customer locations and transporting it to a Clean Harbors locations or other disposal sites.
** $7,000 Sign-on bonus available for candidates that meet CDL requirements **
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer locations utilizing tractor trailers
- Assists with loading/unloading of drums and totes using pallets jacks and/or forklift
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units
- Properly secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Maintaining hazardous waste compliance at a 10-day facility
- Securely loading waste for secondary transport
- 40% over night travel – territory coverage includes New Mexico and North Texas
- Must CDL A with Hazmat endorsement in place
- Tanker endorsement a plus or willing to secure upon hire
- Must be able to driver CDL manual transmission
- Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. start
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement required
- Minimum 1-year Class A driving experience required
- Forklift experience is highly preferred
- Must be willing to travel overnight up to 50% per year
- Must be able to work under little supervision
- Ability to operate a handheld computer required
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.