Safety-Kleen in Englewood, CO is looking for a Sales and Service Route Driver to join their safety conscious team. Our drivers pick up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports etc. and will provide onsite service for parts washer machines.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions;
- Clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement upon hire;
- Previous sales and customer service experience considered an asset;
- Previous route driving considered an asset;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.