Safety-Kleen Dolton, IL is looking for a Vacuum Class B Route Truck Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Vacuum Route Truck Drivers are responsible for managing a route and operating a Class B Vacuum Truck picking up industrial waste from customers such as automotive repair shops and quick oil change businesses. You will work within the parameters of a structured schedule and maintaining compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations are essential.
Home daily, Monday - Friday - 1st shift
Paid Hourly (overtime after 40 hrs.) + Commissions
Class B CDL Required
Ability to obtain Tanker & Hazmat endorsements Required
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and underground waste tanks;
- Ability to clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations;
- Ability to up-sell at customer locations as well as generate new leads in the field;
- Ability to work 8-12 hour shifts as needed.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school Diploma or equivalent;
- Class B CDL Licensed required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat or Tanker endorsements;
- The ability to use a mobile hand-held device.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.