HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is looking for an Industrial Class A/B Driver to join their safety conscious team! This position will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials and will operate a variety of vehicles including vacuum trailer, roll-off and hydro-blasting equipment. This position is predominantly in a refinery setting.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Group 401k with company matching components
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, polices and practices and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vacuum trucks, guzzlers and tankers
- Driver are responsible for loading and offloading their trucks
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports, as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Requires Class A CDL or Class B CDL
- Recent graduates with CDL A are strongly encouraged to apply
- Ability to drive manual transmission on a commercial vehicle
- Will work predominantly in a refinery setting
- Hazmat endorsement required
- Tanker endorsement, preferred or ability to secure within 90 days of hire
- TWIC card, preferred or ability to secure within 90 days of hire
- Manual labor required (tank cleaning, processing hazardous waste, loading and unloading truck)
- On-call component – may work weekends, evenings, holidays with advanced notice
- Paid overtime
- Up to 20% overnight travel as this position covers the West Coast market in Los Angeles and other surrounding areas
- Class A or B CDL is required
- Previous experience with roll off, hydro blasting, vacuum truck and/or refinery work preferred
- Ability to obtain TWIC Card prior to hire
- OSHA certification an asset
- Ability to be on call including on weekends and holidays
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40 years of sustainability, Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company