Safety-Kleen in Avon, NY is hiring a full time Local Class B Route Driver. This role will be responsible for local pick up of used motor oil and new lube oil products to/from our customer facilities located locally. You will be required to interface with customers as well load and unload trucks at customer locations and the refinery.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive base salary plus commission!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 10-15 customer sites per day;
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil/oily water at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Could be responsible for pickup and delivering Regulated and Non-Regulated Materials in 15, 30 & 55 gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck
- Will be responsible for managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous sales/route based experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background;
- Proficiency with Windows and mobile devices (laptop, cell phone).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. * *CH *SK