Class A Driver- $7000, $1000 after 30 days, $1000 after 90 days, $2000 after 6 months, $1000 after 9 months and $2000 after 1 year.
**MONDAY-FRIDAY W/ OCCASIONAL SATURDAYS; A LOT OF ROOM FOR OT**
Clean Harbors Camarillo, CA is looking for a Class A Driver/Operator to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for collecting hazardous materials from client locations and transporting the waste to a Clean Harbors or other third-party disposal facility.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages starting at $25.00/hour depending on experience!
- Incredible opportunity for overtime hours;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Collects waste from customer locations using a Tractor Trailer or Box truck;
- Assists with loading/unloading of drums and totes using pallet jacks and/or forklifts;
- Properly secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- Hazmat required and Tanker-required (but can obtain upon hire);
- Ability to operate handheld computer is considered an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Potential Applicants: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.