The Driver is responsible for the transportation of used oil (mostly non-haz) in Tanker vehicles from Safety-Kleen branches back to the company’s oil terminal for storage and preparation for re-refining. This position requires occasional use of a Box Truck to transport 55-gallon drums from the branches back to the company facility for offloading (no-touch). While the majority of the driving is local, minimal overnight travel will be required up to 10% of the time, annually. We are searching for a safe and reliable driver to join our team!!!
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Maintain daily e-logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Vehicles operated include Tanker and Box Truck, which may require physical tasks associated with operating pumps, opening/closing valves and connecting/disconnecting 3-inch suction hoses
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have Class A CDL w/ Tanker endorsement
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement
- 1+ year tanker experience (preferred)
- Ability to travel 10% as required by business needs
- Clean driving record
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunity for stable career/growth and internal promotion
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401-K Retirement Planning, Tuition Reimbursement, and generous paid time-off
- Company-sponsored licenses, certifications, and training
To learn more about our company visit us at | www.safety-kleen.com |
We thank all those interested in joining Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen. Only those who complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for employment opportunities with our Company.
We are a Military & Veteran friendly company.