Clean Harbors is looking for Professional Class A Drivers to join our safety conscious team!
Do you enjoy…
- Doing more than just driving?
- Staying active and on your feet?
- Getting your hands dirty?
Then a Clean Harbors Class A Industrial Services Driver sounds like the job for you!
Our Industrial Services Drivers operate Vacuum Trucks, Cuscos, Air Movers, Guzzlers, and Roll-Offs to assist with plant outages and turnarounds.
Why drive for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
Wondering what to expect in driving your career forward with Clean Harbors?
Industrial Services Drivers perform a wide range of tasks, including:
- Transporting hazardous waste according to DOT and hazard waste regulations;
- Ensuring proper loading, segmenting, and unloading of materials;
- Maintaining various logs, worksheets, and reports;
- Large tank, surface impoundment, high-pressure, and chemical cleaning;
- Catalyst handling and material processing;
- Maintaining, cleaning, and operating company equipment;
- Performing field labor work as needed.
Click Here to view a Day in the Life video.
What does it take to drive for Clean Harbors?
- Currently hold a Class A CDL license; HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsement Preferred
- TWIC Card
- Possess or can obtain a Hazardous Waste Endorsement;
- High School Diploma;
- 1 or more years of HAZMAT transportation experience a plus;
- Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and physical.
To learn more about Clean Harbors, and to view and apply online for exciting driving opportunities in our company, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/search/drivers/jobs ?
For additional information about driver career opportunities, you can call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.