Apply Now @
$7500 Sign on Bonus available!!
Clean Harbors Detroit, MI is looking for a LOCAL Dedicated Class A Roll-Off/End Dump Driver (Company or Owner Operator) to join their safety conscious team! Our Class A Roll-off/End Dump Drivers are responsible for picking up hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our customer sites and then delivering it to a designated disposal site. This position will be a Monday- Friday HOME DAILY, running from Burton, MI area to Sarnia, ON Canada. Travel into Canada will require a passport/Enhanced License and proof of vaccination.
* B-Train Experience Preferred
* Company Driver - Paid by the hour ($30-$35)
* Owner Operator (Wet Kit Required) - Paid by the load
* Will assist with obtaining Fast Pass for border entry/exit
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer locations utilizing Roll-off/End Dump equipment;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements Required;
- 1+ year of Wet-Kit Experience
- 1+ year of Roll-off/End Dump experience.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.