$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Safety-Kleen Mason, MI is looking for a Class B Oil Route Driver to join their safety conscious team. This role will be responsible for local pick up of used motor oil and new lube oil products to/from our customer facilities located locally. You will be required to interface with customers as well load and unload trucks at customer locations and the refinery.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive base salary, plus commissions!;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your careerGenerous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate Class B Tanker Truck;
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses;
- Perform tank cleaning following all local, state and federal compliance regulations;
- Interface and up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL License considered an asset;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous sales/route-based experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background;
- Proficiency with Windows and mobile devices (laptop, cell phone).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.