Clean Harbors – Foster City, CA is looking for an Equipment Operator/Driver l to join their safety conscious team! This person would be responsible for operating and driving a small box truck to pick up and deliver hazardous waste and materials around the client site. Must have a Class C CDL with Hazmat or DOT endorsement.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate and drive equipment including operating and driving equipment to and from work sites.
- Make chemical pickups throughout customer facility as directed;
- Proper loading, packing and segregation of waste to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance;
- Ensure work area maintained in a neat and orderly manner;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
• 6+ months experience in heavy equipment and vehicle operation, maintenance, and repair.
• Mechanical ability; Knowledge of equipment and heavy vehicle operation, maintenance, and repair; Knowledge of data logging.
• Maintain the appropriate Class 1 or Class 3 license and compliance with TDG, Provincial and Company regulations.
• Mechanical ability.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.