Clean Harbors is hiring for a Class A Tanker Driver based out of our Enviro-Waste Mahopac, NY Branch you will perform duties associated with picking up waste at customer locations and then transporting it to a CleanHarbors location or other disposal site. Some of the vehicles operated include Vacuum Trailer, roll-off trailers, van trailers, box trucks and high-powered vacuum loaders.
Why work for Clean Harbors Company?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Pick up waste from customer locations utilizing Tanker, Vac Truck, Roll-Off & Box Truck
- Make hose connections for pump out and disposal
- Guarantee placarding of vehicle meets Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Clean Class A CDL driver’s license with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Must have ability to obtain Hazmat
- Previous tanker experience preferred but no required
- Experience operating a manual transmissions
Clean Harbors company is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.