The Operator is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HydroChemPSC jobs across all services lines. Supervises and completes single task jobs requiring one crew and completes turnarounds with management oversight at client’s site in accordance with client and business requirements and company policies, practices and procedures.
* High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
* Class A or B CDL License
Skills and experience:
* Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
* Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
* Valid driver’s license, CDL Class A or B and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
* Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
* Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) may be required
* Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
* Experience operating a vacuum truck.
* Working knowledge of operating equipment used in wet and dry vacuums
* Act as safety representative responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions.
* Hands-on operation vacuum equipment and hydroblasting equipment.
* Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High Pressure pumps.
* Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized hydroblasting and/or chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
* May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer specifications.
* Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
* Perform any and all duties associated with liquid vacs, air machines and jet rodders.
* May direct a crew of vacuum technicians.
* May transport equipment and personnel to and from customer locations.
* Completes pre and post trip inspections, driver’s logs and complies with all other vehicle policy and DOT requirements.
* Loading and unloading hoses.
* Unload vacuum truck at the dump site.
* Provide general maintenance in the field.
* Perform other related duties as assigned. Working Environment:
* Industrial setting - Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
* Lift 50 lbs. ESSENTIAL ABILITIES AND WORKING CONDITIONS