Clean Harbors' Browning, IL location is seeking a Class A Line Haul Driver. As a Class A Driver you will be loading and transporting non-hazardous used oil filters at customer locations throughout the United States. Candidates will generally be travelling up to 4 overnights weekly and home on weekends.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Travelling to customer sites to pick up dumpsters filled with used oil;
- Following all local, state, and federal compliance regulations and rules;
- Operating vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state and federal requirements
- Class A CDL License required;
- Minimum 2 years previous commercial driving experience;
- Manual transmission experience considered a preference;
- Ability to travel up to 85% of the time – home on weekends!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.