Hiring Drivers Class A or B or OTR GREAT Pay $22 to $28 Apply NOW!
COME OPERATE WITH US TODAY!
Great crews and awesome trucks!
Hotel and Per Diem provided when traveling!
Clean Harbors Riverside, CA is looking for Class A or B or OTR Drivers (New Grads Welcome to Apply) to join their safety conscious team! This role will be driving to pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen facility for disposal.
This position offers local work for Class A or B or OTR Drivers will travel locally and regionally required based on customer demand and project-based work. You may be asked to travel up approximately to 3 to 8 weeks at a time with accommodations provided and per-diem paid out weekly.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages of *$21 to $28 with opportunity for a lot of overtime*;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A or B CDL Required;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Tank and Hazmat endorsement required;
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required;
- Experience operating Vacuum and Roll-Off Trucks preferred;
- Ability to travel overnight for approximately up to 3 to 8 weeks at a time.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.