ydroChemPSC is hiring experienced CDL Drivers! As a Driver - Heavy (Class A or B w/ Tanker endorsements), you will be responsible for transporting equipment/materials to multiple site locations in Toledo, OH.
Why work for HydroChem/Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to operate the following units: Box Trucks, Tankers and Flat Beds
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Assist with Field Technician duties as required.
What does it take to work for HydroChem/Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL, preferred
- Class B CDL at minimum, required
- Tanker Endorsement, required
- No restrictions on CDL (must be able to drive a Manual Transmission)
- Ability to obtain a Hazmat endorsement upon hire
- Previous experience driving Class A/B trucks, preferred (Tankers, Box Trucks, and Flat Beds)
- Previous environmental/field service industry experience is an asset
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Apply today! Visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.