Clean Harbors Chandler, AZ is looking for a Class A Drivers to join their safety conscious team!
Our Class A Field Service Drivers perform duties associated with projects like Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside in all types of weather.
Schedule is primarily during the day, however, must be flexible and available for emergency situations and scheduled on call weeks. Position may require 20% to 50% travel away from home per year.
** $7,000 Sign on bonus available for candidates that meet CDL requirements
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs driving/operating duties associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Driving the equipment to the projects and participating on site in various capacities as needed. These duties could consist of setting up and breaking down hoses, pressure washing, shoveling and or squeegeeing, etc.
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Tankers and 70-barrel Vac Trucks
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Requires CDL A
- Must be able to drive CDL manual transmission
- 20% to 50% overnight travel
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements REQUIRED
- Heavy equipment experience a plus but not required
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required to meet the business need
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 50%
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Hazmat Endorsement required
- Tanker Endorsement required
- Ability to lift, stand, sit and assist with the field services team
- Flexibility in schedule
- Ability to use a mobile computer
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.