We are hiring a Technical Services Class A Driver in our Kent, WA location and will be responsible for safely driving end dumps, tankers or potentially roll-off trucks to and from customer sites. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform other duties or drive other types of trucks. This position is also responsible for the transportation of hazardous waste(van, and/or roll-off/dump trailer) from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility and/or outside disposal facility adhering to DOT and hazardous waste regulations
** $7,000 Sign-on bonus for candidates that meet minimum CDL requirements & endorsements **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste (i.e., drums are properly segregated and loaded, etc.); Adhere to weights and ensure proper utilization of company equipment.
- Responsible for the proper placarding of vehicle to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining daily logs, worksheets, time card, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
- Maintain and clean assigned company equipment as well as ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order.
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Tankers, Vacuum Trucks, and Roll offs
- Loading, unloading and operating the equipment on site as needed
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Will use various trucks: straight truck, roll off, etc.
- Overnight travel 30% with per diem
- Territory will be covering Pacific Northwest, frequent trips to OR, and with some longer runs to UT & MT
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Requires HAZMAT & TANKER ENDORSEMENTS
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must have a Class A CDL with Hazmat(at least 1 year Hazmat Transportation Experience, & Tanker Endorsements
Please apply online at www.cleanharbors.com in order to be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive hourly rates ranging from $25/hr to $33/hour depending on experience with over time opportunities
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.