Our team in Norco, LA is looking to add an CDL Operator to their team! The CDL Operator will be responsible for general labor and operating equipment, such as vacuum trucks, roll off trucks and other equipment within the facility while ensuring daily maintenance is performed on the equipment and any problems or issues with the equipment are reported immediately.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Legal to drive over the road.
- Operates all of the following; vacuum truck (70-130bbl), roll off trucks single and double rail, yard tractors and operate end dumps, or other equipment as directed.
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit being operated
- Completes all paperwork associated with driver logs, bill of lading, and customer billing.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS diploma or equivalent
- CDL A
- 2+ years’ experience operating vacuum truck, roll off truck and must be willing to learn how to load end dumps
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong commitment to safety
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.