Clean Harbors Field Services Team is seeking a Class A CDL Equipment Operator to join our team in Sparks/Reno, NV!
Our Class A CDL holders must have Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements to safely and compliantly operate equipment associated with Environmental Projects that include tank cleaning, remediation, excavation, turnaround and facility closures, demolition, vacuum services, decontamination, and emergency response. Our team works in a variety of environments that include confined spaces, elevated spaces, outdoors, and hazardous environments.
This role comes with paid training, mentorship, training on specialized equipment and opportunity for career growth. We are the Emergency Response team and flexibility is a must. This is a hands-on position with a dynamic and experienced team.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive, safe, compliant, and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Diverse & Inclusive Company that provides 7 Employee Resource Groups
- Military and Veteran Supporters!
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, standard operating procedures and executes in a safe manner
- Performs hands-on work for all environmental projects such as tank cleaning, remediation, excavation, turnaround and facility closures, demolition, vacuum services, decontamination, and emergency response. This is not just a driving opportunity.
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll-Offs, Vacuum Tankers
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (schedule rotation will vary by branch)
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A or B CDL Required
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
- Ability to acquire TWIC card
- Background and Pre-Employment Drug Screen Clearance
- Experience operating Class A Vacuum Tankers and Roll-Off Trucks preferred
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.