*$7,000 Sign-On Bonus for new hires who meet CDL requirements*
Clean Harbors is currently seeking a Class A Driver w/Hazmat Endorsement to join our team in Benicia, CA!
Our Class A Truck Drivers perform duties associated with transporting hazardous waste loads from the refinery to disposal and/or incineration sites. You will be working in all types of weather conditions with multiple stops per day.
The ideal candidate must be able to drive a manual transmission class A vehicle.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Conducting waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vacuum trucks, roll-off trucks and end-dumps;
- Loading and offloading trucks;
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements is required;
- Must be able to drive manual vehicle;
- TWIC card required;
- Ability to work overnight;
- Ability to use a mobile computer / hand held device.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.