Our Class A Field Service Drivers perform duties associated with projects like Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside year-round in all types of weather.
Work is local, and schedule is primarily during the day, however, must be flexible and available for emergency situations and scheduled on call weeks.
** $7,000 Sign on Bonus for Class A Drivers that meet minimum requirements **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs driving/operating duties associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- REQUIRES HAZMAT AND TANKER ENDORSEMENTS
- Driving the equipment to the projects and participating on site in various capacities as needed. These duties could consist of setting up and breaking down hoses, pressure washing, shoveling and or squeegeeing, etc.
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Side Dump, Roll offs, Box, Van and Flatbed
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Drivers must be available for work locally in Chandler and in Bagdad, AZ
- 50% overnight travel
- Hourly pay rate + Paid OVERTIME + SIGN ON BONUS
- MUST be able to drive manual transmission
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Any other duties as assigned by manager
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
- Flexibility in schedule
- Ability to use a mobile computer
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/