Safety-Kleen Roanoke, VA is looking for an experienced CDL Driver Trainee to join their safety conscious team! Known internally as a CDL Driver Trainee you will work the warehouse learning shipping and receiveing and the industry and then learn our sales and service process and procedures to become a back-up driver until you get your own route.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Warehouse duties including shipping and receiving, inventory, stock, etc
- Visits 3-5 customer sites per day - when CDL Driver's license obtaianed
- Picks up waste oil at customer locations driving a class B tanker truck
- Delivers chemicals in 15 & 30-gallon drums in a class B box truck
- Loads and unloads trucks
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or GED
- CDL B - new grad considered
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Forklift experience required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use a mobile device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.