HydroChemPSC is looking for an Equipment Operator (Class A or B) to join their safety conscious team! Operates equipment to complete single task jobs requiring one crew and Utility work with management oversight at client’s site in accordance with client and business requirements and company policies, practices and procedures.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Safely transports hazardous & non-hazardous waste while operating equipment.
- Labels, marks, and manifests shipments in accordance with applicable DOT regulations and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
- Loads shipment onto trucks appropriately and within DOT regulations.
- Uses shovel, power vac, works equipment, etc as needed
- Interacts with customer regarding job status, client requirements, and assures customer satisfaction. Must report on and off times for jobs to client and company management as required.
- Verifies that the load, tools, equipment, and materials are secured properly before transporting begins.
- Due to the emergency response of this position, must do rotating on-call nights and weekends
Skills and Experience:
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Must have a CDL Class A or B, and no manual restrictions
- Able and willing to shovel, work power vac, heavy equipment, load and unload, etc
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.