Clean Harbors Red Deer, AB is looking for a Decoking Pump Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for operating Pigging and Decoking units at our client sites. This position is 10% driving and 90% operating on site.
** Please note: this position requires 100% travel throughout Canada. **
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drives equipment to and from client sites across Canada;
- Safely operates Pigging and Decoking units;
- Site set up of equipment;
- Troubleshoots and ensures proper maintenance of equipment;
- Ensures customer satisfaction and strives to exceed customer expectations;
- Completes all required paperwork.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel up to 2 months at a time;
- Class 1 Driver’s License required;
- Minimum of three (3) years of Oilfield driving experience is required;
- Valid Safety Tickets including First Aid with CPR and H2S Alive required;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is required;
- Previous experience working with pumps is an asset;
- Mechanical aptitude with an attitude to learn.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.