Our Tuscon, AZ location is seeking a Route Driver. Our Route Sales Drivers operate Class B Box trucks and service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, and quick change oil companies. This position after training will likely be a 5 day work week with OVERTIME
SAFE AND FUN Class B Job you will ever have with huge rewards and EXCELLENT Earning potential*
Several ways to make EXTRA $$$$*
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
EARN A GREAT INCOME DOING GREAT THINGS
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Completes all required documentation and labeling;
- Generates / collects leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sells additional products and services into existing accounts;
- Ensures customer satisfaction at time of service;
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules;
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements.
What does it take to work for Emerald Services?
- 1+ years of previous route sales experience preferred;
- Class B CDL required;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement preferred or ability to obtain;
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity.
Emerald Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing. We thank all those interested in joining the Emerald Services team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Emerald Services, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.