** 3000 Sign on Bonus **
Safety-Kleen Orange Park, FL is looking for a Class B Relief Driver - Trainee to join their safety conscious team! You will operate Class B box trucks, vacuum trucks and tank trucks, filling in for other drivers on their local routes, selling and servicing parts washers, as well as helping in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills are required for this job.
Must have the ability to obtain Class B CDL as well as Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly base rates with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off;
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 8-12 customer sites per day;
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell and expand route;
- Will be operating various Class B vehicle(s)
- Will be responsible for operating vacuum truck at customer locations;
- Will be responsible for operating Class B Box Truck, performing parts washer services and picking up hazardous and non-hazardous waste;
- Loading and unloading trucks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL preferred
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Previous route/sales experience preferred
- Ability to use mobile computer required
- Customer service-based aptitude.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.