Our Lone Mountain Facility in Waynoka, OK is hiring Local Equipment Operators immediately. In this position you will operate excavators and hauls trucks on the customer site. In addition to operating heavy equipment, you will be tasked with unloading waste from incoming trucks. This position works 6:00 am- 4:30 pm Mon-Fri; with 2-3 Saturdays a month as well.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit being operated;
- Assures unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is inconsistent with Standard Operating Procedures;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking movements;
- Assures that all containers are properly secured, i.e. chock blocks, jack stands;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 6+ months of equipment operating experience preferred;
- Experience with excavator and or haul trucks preferred;
- Ability to work in team environment.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.