Clean Harbors Liberty, MO is looking for a Class A Driver (Industrial) to join their safety conscious team! Our Class A Drivers (Industrial) perform duties associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside year-round in all types of weather. Field Service Drivers will drive an average of 30% of the time and work onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations the remainder of the time. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it. This position requires up to 50% travel.
- Average work week, Monday – Friday, 7 am start time, 8-10 hrs. days
- Schedule varies depending on project, some on-call evening and weekend work, must be flexible for emergency call outs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Tanker Endorsement required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat Endorsement 90 days upon hire;
- Industrial labor experience (heavy lifting, equipment operation, confined space) a strong asset;
- Ability to travel up to 50% as business demands require (within 1-2 weeks at a time);
- Ability to use mobile computers.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.