HydroChemPSC is looking for a Waste Water Operator to join their safety conscious team!
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
The Water Treatment Plant Operator is responsible for the safe and proper operations of a waste water treatment plant and equipment. The position operates, monitors, maintains and trouble shoots the treatment facility, its processes and other equipment.
- High school diploma /GED or equivalent experience. Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
Skills and Experience:
- Waste water treatment plant operator license (as required by regulations)
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions.
- Hands-on operation of the waste water plant equipment and processes
- Operation of special equipment, such as pumps
- Operate equipment according to procedures and safe practices
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
- Performs all aspects of sampling, monitoring and testing requireed to maintain compliance with Federal, State and Local regulations.
- May assist with the installation and inspections of waste lines and services.
- May perform the installation, maintenance and repair of the physical plant and pump stations and all of their components.
- Performs regular and unscheduled maintenance and repairs on equipment and machinery.
- Responds to emergencies at the plant and pump stations. Additional duties as assigned.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.