HydroChemPSC is looking for a Centrifuge Operator to join their safety conscious team! The Centrifuge Operator is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HydroChemPSC projects requiring a Centrifuge for dewatering applications.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions.
- Hands-on operation of Centrifuge performance to meet customer expectations
- Operation of special equipment, such as air diaphram and positive displacement pumps.
- Operate equipment according to procedures and safe practices
- Required knowledge of maximum Centrifuge feed capacities
- Required knowledge of conditioning Centrifuge feed stock such as polymer injection and various chemical additives
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.