$3000 Sign On Bonus!
Our Route Sales and Service Drivers service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, etc. and will provide onsite service for parts washer machines. The Route Sales and Service Driver will operate a Box Truck.
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of parts cleaning solvent
- Pick up 55 gallon containers of various fluids and oil filters
- Up-sell at existing customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- Travel/drive locally-- no overnight travel
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsements
- Ability to use a mobile hand held computer
- A "go- getter" attitude
- Strong customer service/facing skillsets
WHO WE ARE
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.