** $3, 000 Sign On Bonus**
The Route Driver will be responsible for operating a Class B Straight Truck to service customer locations, such as mechanic shops and industrial facilities in Brewster, NY and the surrounding area. We are searching for a reliable and safety-oriented individual to join our Safety-Kleen team where every day we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate Class B straight truck on established route
- Service parts washers, pick up drums of waste oil, and pump out tanks and drums
- Communicate with customers on order satisfaction and up-coming needs
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Driver's License (Class B) preferred
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements preferred
- Past route delivery experience is a plus
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as moving 55-gallon drums with drum dolly
- Ability to use a mobile device
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.