Our Louisville, KY team is looking for a full time Route Sales and Service Driver! You will be responsible for operating a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell productions/services in a defined route! We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day;
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions;
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed;
- Class B CDL license preferred (Paid CDL training);
- Ability to obtain Hazmat, Tanker, & Air Brakes endorsements upon hire (Company Paid);
- Previous route driving experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background and sales experience strongly preferred;
- Previous experience in an labor intensive role.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK *CH