Our Class A Truck Drivers will operate equipment associated with terminal operations. This will include operating transport truck for Burner Fuel delivery, vac truck operation in the yard and transporting to landfill. While working outside year-round in all types of weather. Class A CDL and Tanker endorsement must be in place and are required for this position.
** $7,000 Sign-on Bonus for candidates that meet CDL requirements **
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Must be able to drive CDL manual transmission
- Tanker endorsement REQUIRED
- Position include manual labor (load/unload), inspections, pump off water, etc.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required
- Tanker endorsement required
- HAZMAT endorsement preferred but not required
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required
- Experience operating Class A Tankers and Roll-Off Trucks preferred
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.