**$5,000k Sign On Bonus**
*SAFE & FUN Class B Job you will ever have with huge rewards and EXCELLENT Earning potential
* Several ways to make EXTRA $$$$
* APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration and learn how to EARN A GREAT INCOME DOING GREAT THINGS!!!
Safety-Kleen in Linden, NJ is looking for a Class B Delivery Driver to join their safety conscious team. You will be responsible for operating Class B tanker truck delivering Windshield Washer Fluid to customers. Driver will un-ravel hose and fill drums and bulk tanks. Local home every day.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- You will be responsible for loading your truck and preparing for your scheduled services;
- Driver will make route service calls to new and existing fleet and automotive clients across your assigned territory you will build customer relationships to ensure business retention and growth;
- Using your commercial driving skills and attention to detail, you will ensure the safe and proper delivery of product in one of our highly recognizable Safety-Kleen tanker trucks;
- You will also have handheld technology available to help you successfully manage your service schedules and document your customer visits;
- Driver will be provided regulatory and job training; you will perform daily tasks in compliance with regulations and company standard operating procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Class B CDL and tanker endorsement needed;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission;
- Previous route service preferred;
- Strong customer service skills / relationship-building skills required;
- Ability to use a mobile device.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK