Based out of Greenwood, IN. Our Class A Field Services Drivers will operate trucks such as roll offs and vacuum trucks to assist with industrial field projects such as tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside year round in all types of weather.
WHY WORK FOR CLEAN HARBORS:
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Operate vehicles such as Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Performs labor associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Class A or B CDL required; new grads welcome to apply
- Must be able to operate manual transmission
- Previous experience utilizing Roll-off, Vacuum Trucks or Tanker trucks is preferred;
- Hazmat and Tanker ability to obtain upon hire;
- Must be willing to shave and wear a respirator;
- Must be willing to be on call 2 weeks each month;
- Ability to travel overnight up to 30% annually.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.