**Growth Opportunities Available**
**Compensation = Base Hourly + OT + Additional Income**
Our Cape Girardeau team is looking for a full time Class B Service Driver. In this position, you will be responsible for operating a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell productions/services in a defined route. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen.
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages + Referral Bonuses up to $7,500;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day;
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions;
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed;
- Class B CDL license Required;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement Required;
- Previous route driving experience Preferred;
- Strong customer service background and sales experience strongly preferred;
- Previous experience in an labor intensive role.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.