Safety-Kleen Pueblo, CO is looking for a Route Driver Class B CDL Trainee to join their safety conscious team! You will operate Class B box trucks, vacuum trucks and tanker trucks, filling in for other drivers on their local routes, pumping liquid, selling and servicing parts washers, picking up hazardous and non-hazardous waste, as well as helping in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer service skills are required for this job.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages starting at $20/hour and DOE;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Completes all required documentation and labeling;
- Deliver Regulated and Non-Regulated Materials in 15, 30- & 55-gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Assist with managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Load and unload trucks and prepare them for the next day;
- Generates / collects leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sells additional products and services into existing accounts;
- Ensures customer satisfaction at time of service;
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules;
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL Preferred (ability to obtain);
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements preferred or ability to obtain;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission preferred;
- Previous warehouse experience an asset;
- Previous route sales and/or customer service experience strong preferred.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.