**Offering up to a $7,500 Sign-On Bonus for Qualified Drivers**
Safety-Kleen Windsor, ON is looking for a Class AZ Driver to visit cross border customers and for delivering used oil from our customers sites back to our Breslau refinery. We offer extensive on the job training to qualify drivers who meet the requirements.
This position offers a company cell phone, per diem of $55/day paid weekly. Up to 80% overnight travel cross border to the US and within Canada.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Transports re-refined oil to customer locations and transport used oil from customer locations to Clean Harbors refinery, utilizing a tractor trailer tanker unit;
- Adhered to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip report as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Willing to travel overnight up to 80% annually;
- Class AZ License required;
- 2+ years’ experience driving over the road required;
- Ability to work from heights required;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission (10, 13, 18 speed) required;
- Transportation Workers Identificantion Card (TWIC) an asset;
- Fast Pass or Canadian Passport required;
- Must be willing to perform trips cross border to the US.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.