*** Guaranteed Incentives ** Sign on Bonuses, Competitive Wages, Benefits, RRSP contribution, Guaranteed Hours & Home Every Night (restrictions apply) ***
Clean Harbors Grande Prairie, AB is looking for a Class 3 Operators to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidates will be responsible for driving and operating equipment, including but not limited to: High Pressure Trucks, Vacuum Trucks, Water Trucks and Chemical Units.
Please be advised it is mandatory for candidates to hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive prior to starting. Proof of certifications will be requested during the recruitment process.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages depending on experience;
- Flexible schedules!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safely drive equipment to and from work sites and operate units while on site;
- Transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste to a Clean Harbors or 3rd party disposal facility;
- Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service;
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as pre/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO/CSTS certificates (will be required to provide proof prior to first day
- Class 1 License preferred; Class 3 License required;
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous operating experience with any of the following units; Chemical or High Pressure;
- Valid Safety Tickets an asset (i.e. First Aid with CPR, Confined Space, Fall Protection, H2S Alive);
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.