Clean Harbors Fort St John, BC is looking for Class 1 and Class 3 Chemical, Pressure and High-Pressure Operators to join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for operating industrial units such as Pressure Trucks, Chemical Trucks, Combo Units, Vacuum Trucks and Tanker Trucks for the transportation of hazardous and nonhazardous waste from a client site to our Clean Harbors facility and/or an outside disposal facility.
**Accommodations and flight allowance provided for out of town candidates**
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Flexible schedule/rotations;
- Accomodations and flights provided;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure proper operation of industrial units and loading/unloading of hazardous waste and non/hazardous waste;
- Maintain and clean assigned company equipment as well as ensure equipment is always mechanically sounds and in good working order;
- Completing the proper documentation for the job using handheld units and/or paper documenting techniques;
- Responsible for maintaining daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO or CSTScertificates (will be required to provide proof prior to first day);
- Willing to travel away from home up to 10% or 1 week at a time;
- Class 1 or 3Q Driver’s License required;
- Minimum of one (1-2) year operating Pressure/High Pressure Truck, Vacuum Truck/Combo Unit or Tanker Truck is required;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission required;
- Willingness to work flexible hours with potential to travel up to several weeks at a time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.