Safety-Kleen's St. Charles branch is currently seeking a Relief Route Driver/ Material Handler. You will be responsible for completing all assigned route relief & warehouse duties. You will be required to load/unload drums and work in warehouse environment that would include working in summer and winter temperatures. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people and will train to drive a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell products/services as well. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen. You will work with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive pay DOE - $19-$20/hr pre- CDL promotion
- Company paid CDL training;
- Annual Boot Allowance and fresh uniforms daily;
- Company iPhone with data;
- Paid vacation;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions at customer locations;
- Service parts washer machinery at customer locations;
- Load and unload truck using a drum dolley at customer locations;
- Clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ year relevant work experience (physical labor);
- Ability and willingness to obtain and retain a Class B CDL upon hire (company paid training), and a clean 3 year MVR is required;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
- Forklift driving skills an asset.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.