Our Pompano Beach, FL facility is hiring Drivers! As a Class B CDL Driver (Liquids) you will perform duties associated with industrial/environmental cleaning, hazardous waste pick up/disposal, emergency response, and site remediation while working in all types of weather conditions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to operate the following units: Vacuum Trucks (Cusco/Guzzler), Roll offs, Box Trucks, Tankers and Van trailers.
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Working alongside Field Technicians and performing the same duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Class B CDL required;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement preferred;
- Previous environmental/field service industry experience is an asset;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.