Clean Harbors is looking for Equipment Operators/Driver to join their safety conscious team! The Equipment Operator/Driver will be responsible for general labor and operating equipment, such as vacuum trucks, backhoes, loaders, excavators, roll off trucks and other equipment within the facility and over the road. As well as ensuring daily maintenance is performed, and any equipment issues are reported immediately.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Paid training
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs tasks associated with Water Blasting, Vacuum Services and Tank Cleaning
- Operates one of the following; Vacuum truck, Skid Steer, Excavator, Backhoe, Fork Lift, Roll off truck, and other CDL trucks
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit being operated
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Wear a respirator as needed
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid CDL driver license is required
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability to work well in a team environment is critical
- Pass a drug test and background check
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.