**$7,000 SIGN-ON BONUS**FULL UNION BENEFITS & PENSION**
Emerald Services/Clean Harbors in Kent, WA (servicing Seattle Metro Area) is looking for a Union Class A Tank Operator to join their safety conscious team. This employee will operate tanker trucks and vac trucks to transport waste locally.
This position requires 1-3 months of travel per year, with some flexibility.
Why Work for Emerald Services?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Health plan after 90 days of active employment;
- Union pension also available;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training;
- Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for overtime, as per collective agreement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Remove bulk liquids from ISO containers, tankers, railcars on industrial accounts;
- Performed pre and post trip inspections in accordance with company policy and procedure;
- Daily completion of log books and time sheets;
- Transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for disposition.
What does it take to work for Emerald Services?
- CDL Class A Required;
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement required or willing to obtain after hire;
- Manual transmission experience and no auto restriction is required;
- Previous driving experience preferred;
- Hazwoper and TWIC preferred.
Emerald Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.