Why work for Thermo Fluids.
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
EARN A GREAT INCOME DOING GREAT THINGS
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Will operate a Class A Tanker
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil truck
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum Class A CDL required
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsements required
- Previous route experience preferred
- Ability to use a mobile computer
- Good customer service skills
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Thermo Fluids has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Thermo Fluids a Military & Veteran friendly company. For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).